The Online Arbitrage Sourcing Spreadsheet Lite Features
- Set target ranges for your comfort level in net profit per product sold, ROI per Item after fees, and net margin per item
- Optimize lead sheets by plugging in the best deals on this spreadsheet to make sure they are wise buying tips based on your personal goals
- Rather than the automatically populating cells like the Full version does, the cells are manually filled past the color-coded area.
- Yes, you still get the traffic light triggers as in the Full version.
Compare Spreadsheet Versions
- Daily OA Sourcing Spreadsheet Lite
- Excel and Google Sheets Copy
- Customize your comfort level for ROI, Profit, and Net Margin Target Ranges will color-code per item rows
- Input purchase, fees, shipping, and prep to calculate the total cost
- Compare the cost and Buy Box
- Projected Gross Profit per item
- Projected ROI per item
- Projected Net Profit per item
- Project Net Margin per item
- Stock keeping columns with manual input
A little about Vicki
With more than 30 years of experience in accounting and 5 years in Amazon FBA, it is my desire to share with other sellers how to keep accurate records the easiest way possible.
Since we make our money during the sourcing activity, I really felt like there was a need to bring a new tool to the market. We have seen and used lead sheets that have lots of information, but don’t always fit our own goals. These two versions are just the ticket for resellers with targets they want to hit. Take the guesswork out of the equation with the color-coded at-a-glance spreadsheet.
When I’m not working on my business, I am homeschooling my high school son. You think Amazon accounting is a challenge! Just kidding. My husband and I are blessed to be raising such a wonderful young man. Y’all can still pray for us, though. 🙂
Important: The information provided here is not tax or legal advice. For such inquiries, consult your professional adviser. Our courses demonstrate accounting software/spreadsheet usage. Refunds for QuickBooks for Amazon Sellers and QuickBooks for Beginners courses are valid within 30 days, excluding ebooks, spreadsheets, and spreadsheet courses. Assistance with spreadsheet and course usage issues is gladly offered.
© Southern Mom Flair - All templates and courses are for personal business use only, not for resale or redistribution under any circumstances.