- Ultimate OA Sourcing Spreadsheet Full
- Excel and Google Sheets Copy
- Customize your comfort level for ROI, Profit, and Net Margin Target Ranges will color-code per item rows
- Input purchase, fees, shipping, and prep to calculate the total cost
- Compare the cost and Buy Box
- Projected Gross Profit per item
- Projected ROI per item
- Projected Net Profit per item
- Project Net Margin per item
- Custom Calculator helps figure purchase price for complicated buys
- Quick Link to Amazon Revenue Calculator assures correct fees are considered
- Pricing Factor rule of thumb used to apply for easy calculating online or RA
- Total Spend is based on quantities purchased and input into the Qty Purchased column
- Total Cost is base on quantities purchased and includes all applicable fees
- Est. Net Profit is based on total quantities purchased and directly relates to your Net Profit Goals
- Est. Gross Profit is based on total quantities purchased does not include fees in the calculation
- Daily Purchases columns include Est. Net Profit and Gross Profit per item totals
- Main listing Category column dropdown for Amazon with Desired Sales Rank is customized to your comfort level
- Current Best Seller Rank is Amazon-specific and is compared to the Desired Rank, then color-coded red if above desired
- ASIN auto-creates Amazon URL
- Non-AMZ URL is for eBay, Etsy, etc.
- Custom SKU is auto-generated using Date, Store Code, UPC/Variation, Total Cost with optional “rp” notation for Replenishable items
- Store Code dropdown is customizable to fit your most frequent sources
- Source URL is great place to add store URL for future reference.
- Notes column for everything else
- Use quick link to Jungle Scout Estimator to edit Desired Ranks as needed
- Create quick links for store websites as shown in buttons, access toy ungating distributors
How are your numbers for your e-Comm business?
Do you get that question often? Maybe from friends, family, your spouse? Do you know your ROI, Net Profit, Gross Profit, and Margin per item you sell? It’s frustrating and embarrassing to not know your true numbers. Accounting helps. That’s why I created QuickBooks courses but accounting tells you what you net AFTER your products sell. Wouldn’t it be nice to know that BEFORE you spend another dime on inventory?
Are your buying decisions based on emotions or data?
Do you just buy whatever feels right or looks like a good deal without weighing all your options? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a guide to choosing products based on predetermined goals? Have you heard you have to spend money to make money as a reseller, but don’t really know how much that amount should be for your business goals? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a daily calculator that helps you track the goals you have set for Spend, Net, Gross, and Margins?
Do you need help making the most of your lead sheets?
Leads sheets are awesome and we love them to get started sourcing but sometimes they aren’t helpful because they don’t match our set targets. You may spend a lot of time culling through the sheets trying to find the items that will work for you. If you like to know your ROI per item with fees calculated in, you may need to refigure all the stats on most of your lead sheets. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a tool that calculates ROI per item after all fees?
Do you struggle with creating custom seller SKU for products?
Custom SKU are stock-keeping units used to track inventory on e-Comm platforms and brick-and-mortar stores. Some folks refer to them as stock numbers. Amazon sellers often use a combination of the date, store name, item name, and purchase price to create custom SKU. Sometimes they end up with duplicates and need a way to differentiate products. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a custom SKU builder that was automatic and allowed variations, UPC, date, store code? Oh, and wouldn’t it be nice to be able to designate replenishable items with a prefix and have the total cost shown, instead of the purchase price, making repricing a breeze?
Are you tired of all these questions and want to know what I’m selling?
I’ve created an Excel spreadsheet that is easily used in Google Sheets, as well. It does all the functions I mentioned above and so much more. It features a traffic light color coding scheme to signal how the prospective item works with your targets. Why don’t you take a look at the video and images to see if it may be something you’d like to check into more? Hey, don’t worry. No course required. Easy to use with self-explanatory features.
Introducing the Daily Ultimate Online Arbitrage Sourcing Spreadsheet
Make the most of your time while online sourcing with this spreadsheet designed for Online Arbitrage e-commerce models. Invest in winning inventory. Don’t waste time and money on products that won’t sell or won’t give your desired net profit and ROI.
- Set daily goals for net & gross profit, as well as spending.
- Figure actual cost for individual products by applying discount codes, coupons, shipping and sales tax in the built-in calculator
- Set target ranges for your comfort level in net profit per product sold, ROI per Item after fees, and net margin per item
- Target Ranges trigger traffic light simulation for purchase color-coding
- Click the quick link to Amazon Seller Central Revenue calculator for fee verification
- Customize dropdown choices on the store code for each vendor
- Create custom seller SKU including date, vendor, UPC/variation, the cost with fees for easy repricing and tracking,
- Include notation for replenishable items in the prefix of custom seller SKU
- Set your desired rank per category on Amazon and verify seller rank to ensure quick sales
- Optimize lead sheets by plugging in the best deals on this spreadsheet to make sure they are wise buying tips based on your personal goals
- Hover over column headings for notes for each field
- Take advantage of links to savings apps and OA sites, plus a couple of wholesale distributors used for toy ungating by many sellers
Some new users of the spreadsheet have reevaluated their replens and Retail Arbitrage to make sure they are as profitable as they first thought. It’s always good to know for sure, so check out that option when you start using the spreadsheet.
Excel file with .xlsx extension (compatible for Excel 2007-2016) called Daily Sourcing Worksheet Template.xlsx Please save a copy in a folder on your computer. Then each day you source, open the template and Save As by adding the date. This will preserve your template while creating a new daily spreadsheet.
You will need Microsoft Office Excel installed on your computer, as well as a basic understanding of how the program works.
The template was created in Office 365, which has an .xlsx extension. OR You will need to make a copy in Google Sheets, a free function of Google. The templates can be accessed immediately after payment. You will find the needed links on the confirmation page.
Because of the nature of this product, a digital download, no refund available. Be sure to view sample images prior to purchase.
*The freebie mentioned in the webinar replay has expired.
A little about Vicki
With more than 30 years of experience in accounting and 5 years in Amazon FBA, it is my desire to share with other sellers how to keep accurate records the easiest way possible.
Since we make our money during the sourcing activity, I really felt like there was a need to bring a new tool to the market. We have seen and used lead sheets that have lots of information, but don’t always fit our own goals. These two versions are just the ticket for resellers with targets they want to hit. Take the guesswork out of the equation with the color-coded at-a-glance spreadsheet.
When I’m not working on my business, I am homeschooling my high school son. You think Amazon accounting is a challenge! Just kidding. My husband and I are blessed to be raising such a wonderful young man. Y’all can still pray for us, though. 🙂
Important: The information provided here is not tax or legal advice. For such inquiries, consult your professional adviser. Our courses demonstrate accounting software/spreadsheet usage. Refunds for QuickBooks for Amazon Sellers and QuickBooks for Beginners courses are valid within 30 days, excluding ebooks, spreadsheets, and spreadsheet courses. Assistance with spreadsheet and course usage issues is gladly offered.
© Southern Mom Flair - All templates and courses are for personal business use only, not for resale or redistribution under any circumstances.